Monday 19 December 2016

My Business Idea

Bildergebnis für uhren aus holzHey guys,

In our last English lesson, we were talking about running a business and business ideas. Eeverybody came up with his own business idea. So I would like to share my innovative service with you.
This business is about customizing watches. So it is call "Watchomizer".
Nowadays you can tailor a lot of things for example suits. But nobody has ever heard of tailoring his own watch. You can almost customize everything you want. You can choose the size, special materials for example wood. It's also possible to put every picture you want on it. So it would be a personal watch especially for you and there would definitely not exist a copy of it.
Bildergebnis für armbanduhr bierOur main shop is located on the Internet.
I hope you like my posting and I would also like to know if you think this business idea is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment