Monday 17 October 2016

Trip to Prague

Hey guys,

Last week our school went to the capital of the Czech Republic, Prague. Now I want to give you some information about our trip.
We went by bus and it took us about 5 hours to get there. The whole 3 days the weather wasn't really nice. It was rainy and extremely cold all the time but although the weather wasn't nice I liked this trip very much.
Bildergebnis für pragThe first 2 days we did a lot of sightseeing. Our guide was so clever, he could even give you extremely much information only about one lonely stone. He brought us to the St. Vitus Cathedral, Karlsbrücke and a lot of other sights which I can't remember. The second day we went to the shadow theatre in the evening.
I really liked about Prague these amazing sights and the shops because everywhere you go to there are shops.
But there is one point I didn't like about this huge city. These shops which I have just mentioned always look like the same and they offer the same goods - this is annoying.

This were my experiences in Prague. I hope you liked my posting!

1 comment: