Friday 10 April 2015

my favourite sport

Let me tell you about my favourite sport, disc golfing.
I've been practising this sport only twice but I had a lot of fun while practising disc golf.

 I've already done my presentation a few English lessons ago.
First I wanna give you some information about this sport.
In Austria disc golf is definately not as popular as in other countries like in scandinavian countries for example Finland and in the USA.
So this is the reason why in Austria there are not as many disc golf fields as in these countries which I told you - by comparison in Austria there are only 8 disc golf parcours and in the USA there're almost 4 000 ones.
The equipment:
For having fun while playing disc golf you don't need a lot of things.
The most important things are sport clothes, of course an area where you are able to play and discs.
There are 3 different types of discs:
x driver
x midrange
x putter
So they have the same names like in all golf.

5 comments: