Friday 29 May 2015

Shopping Centre

Shopping Centre
Hey guys,
a few English-lessons ago we talked about shopping.
So now I want to give you some information about my last shopping experience.
Last week we were in Parndorf, Burgenland, at the Designer Outlet there.
Me and my familiy stayed there for one day 'cause we spent our holidays there.
This shopping centre looks like the Plus City in Linz - modern stores.
I went to the Hollister, Jack & Jones, Tommy Hilfiger and the Vans store. I bought a few of T-Shirts and trousers.
We also went to McDonald's because I always get tired when I do shopping so I normally need fast food if I am in a huge shopping centre.
I hope you like my short presentation about my last shopping experience :D
Bye!
Bildergebnis für designer outlet parndorf

No comments:

Post a Comment