Sunday 8 April 2018

Foreign Internship


Hey guys!

We have recently been talking about the advantages and disadvantages of a foreign internship at school because a few persons of my class are going to work for two weeks at a company in Dublin, the Irish Capital, in April. That’s why our teacher asked us to point out our opinion of such an internship and the motivation why we wheter go there or not.

In my mind the most important advantage is that you gain so much experience and you also improve your English. Another point is that you definitely meet new people you can talk to. But for me, I decided for staying at home and working for an Austrian company those two weeks. That’s because I have never done something similar before. I was and I am still very afraid of working alone with no classmates for a company in a foreign country. Well, that is the reason why I prefer to stay in Austria despite the big number of advantages of a foreign internship. But I agree with all other opinions on that topic because I also think that such a project is important for us students and the entrepreneurs of the companies who are taking part at this project.

So, what is your opinion on this topic. Tell me in the comment section below!

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment