Friday 22 April 2016

Advertisement

We have recently been talking about advertisement and our opinion about ads. Our English teacher told us to choose a funny advertisement and describe it. We should also point out our opinion about promotion.

My favourite funny advertisement which I put on my blog is at the bottom of the blog. It displays an ad of the company Subway. Subway is popular of their restaurants which especially offer sandwiches. On this advertisement you can find the word "SEX" which is very big and bold. It shows us that if we hear of if we read some special words which I don't want to list now, this word gets our attention - only because of one word!

Now to my personal opinion about ads.
I think it's impossible to go anywhere without seeing any advertisement. Nowadays you can't ignore ads. But in general advertisements have changed our life and they are already a part of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment