Wednesday 13 September 2017

Ice Breaker

Hey guys!
This week is the first week after the summer holidays. As every year, our holidays were too short in my opinion. Well, let me explain the main topic of this blog. In our first English lesson we have been talking about Ice Breaker Questions. You will probably not know what this means - Icebreakers are an effective way to start a conversation and get to know someone. Now I will mention 6 phrases which I prefer:

• Do you have a goal which you want to accomplish during your lifetime?
        I want to have an own family.

If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go and why?
        In my opinion Finland has one of the most beautiful landscapes in Europe. So I would want to
        go there.

• Are you a morning or a night person?
        I am definately a night person. In the morning my brain doesn't work.

If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
        My favourite food is Viennease Cutlet. I could eat it almost every day, if I had the possibility.

 • Which season do you like most?
        Winter is my favourite season, because I love doing some winter sports like skiing.

• Do you want to have a tattoo?
        I will never want a tattoo, beacause I think that it won't fit to me. 


 I hope you liked my posting.
 Bye





No comments:

Post a Comment