Thursday 21 January 2016

Shopping habits

Hey guys,

We have recently been talking about shopping habits at school.
I want to give you some information what my habits are, which shops I prefer and so on.

There are a lot of different kinds of stores. There are for example discounter stores, there are chain stores, shopping malls etc.
My hometown is Perg. Well, in Perg there are a lot of stores. If I want to buy clothes I mostly buy them at New Yorker because the clothes they offer are new every day. And an other reason is that it's not as expensive as at other stores.
I like buying electronic games for computer or playstation but i definately dislike buying food because it's so boring.
In Perg there are no shopping malls 'cause Perg is not a big city but if I want to go to a shopping mall I only have to go to Linz to Plus City. There are many different stores. From food stores to clothes stores.
I hope you know my shopping habits now!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment