Friday 14 November 2014

Family life in Great Britain

Hello guys,
I have read an article in my English book. I thought you might be interested because it talks about family life in Britain.
Basically what it says is the comparison from married couples to couples which are not married.
It is also mentioned that in the year 2020 there will be more single people than married people in the world.
The thing which surprised me was that it is generally that the British are getting married at a later age now. They prefer to concentrate on their jobs and put off having a baby until their late thirties.
But the information which interested me most was that in Great Britain on average there live about 2.4 people as a family in one home.
In comparison to Austria:
In Austria there live about 2.26 people in one home.

No comments:

Post a Comment