Thursday 25 September 2014

That's me!

Hey. My name is Simon Kugler. I am a 14 year old boy. I live in Perg. Perg is a small town in Upper Austria, that's a part of Austria.
I've a 22 years old sister which works in an office. I've got 5 pets - 3 cats and 2 turtles.
I attend the first class of the Business College in Perg. This school takes me 5 years if I want to make the A-level
My hobbies are playing football and playing the clarinet . My favourite subjects in school are Maths and Physical Education. After the Business Collage i want to have a job where I have contact with many people.


Your Simon. :)
                             If you want to know more abou me tell me in the comments. :D





4 comments:

  1. WATERMELOOOOOOOON, INSIDE A WATERMELOOOOOOOOOOOOOON !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WATERMELOOOOOOOON, INSIDE A WATERMELOOOOOOOOOOOOOON !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ITS A BANANANA, NEXT TO A BANANANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

      Delete